Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) supervises the controller's compliance with personal data protection. The GDPR Regulation imposes the obligation to appoint a professionally competent, independent accountable person on public authorities and companies processing personal data on a large scale under threat of a liquidation fine.
For this reason, we offer an external Data Protection Officer as per GDPR so you will be safe from regulation.Free quote
Take advantage of the possibility of external performance of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) from the largest provider of the Data Protection Officer in Slovakia. We cover the external performance of the Data Protection Officer's activities for more than 2500 controllers.
Basic benefits of using Data Protection Officer's services:
- transfer of material responsibility for professional activity of the Data Protection Officer to the amount of insurance,
- for each controller there are several DPOs assigned with legal or technical education, security clearances and examination at the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic,
- Data Protection Officers ensure cooperation during the inspection from the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic,
- regular AUDITS - control of technical, personnel and organizational measures,
- elaboration of Security Documentation including its updates,
- egular training of authorized persons,
- information on changes in legislation, and legal advice.
Price from 30€ / month, with insurance. Request a free quote.
Each of our DPOs is impeccable and passed examinations at the Office for Personal Data Protection. It has also passed security clearance and has legal knowledge in the following laws:
- Act no. 122/2013 on the protection of personal data, as amended by Act no. 84/2014 Coll.
- GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Decree no. 117/2014 Coll. amending and supplementing Decree no. 164/2013 Coll. on the scope and documentation of security measures
- Decree no. 165/2013 Coll. on the examination of a natural person to perform the function of a Data Protection Officer
- Act no. 40/1964 Coll. of Civil Code, as amended
- Act no. 71/1967 Coll. on Administrative Proceedings (Code of Administrative Procedure) as amended
- Act no. 300/2005 Coll. of Criminal Code, as amended
- Knowledge of the Constitution of the Slovak Republic
Non-binding free quote
from € 139 with insurance
We have provided services
to more than
11 500 clients